Our sub irrigated planters supercharge your veggies with all the nutrition and water they need to thrive, with very little maintenance!
We install these in southern Sydney.
We Make Growing Easy
Our unique wicking beds are:
- Self Watering
- Low maintenance
- Drought resistant
- Made to measure
- Tuned for unbelievably high vegetable yields
- Known for low levels of pests, disease and weeds
Our beds are engineered to be watered from below with a self watering wicking reservoir and air pockets, which means:
- less watering - just plug-in your house to top-up occasionally
- less fertiliser needed - low nutrient runoff
- healthier more drought resistant plants
- deep root encouragement
- worms thrive - so no digging!
And even better, the dry soil surface means:
- lower pest problems - slugs and snails don't like it
- no weeding - weed seeds can't germinate
- reduced fungal issues - hence great for tomatoes, cucumbers, zuchinni and squash
Get In Touch for a Quote
Contact the Urban Veggie Crew to find out how you can get a veggie powerhouse installed in your own back yard!
Prices vary depending on your custom layout, but these beds are built to last and filled with a high quality mix carefully crafted to provide an abundance of delicious veggies to pay you back in no time!
Stay In Touch for Sydney Gardening Tips
Please "Like" our Facebook page for regular updates and tips on growing veggies in Sydney